What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Proejct Life July 2013

At long last I've managed to finish my PL pages and not only that but take the photos.

So here goes


A teddy that James won at Alton Towers; having his first interview; changing my hair style;




Going on a family bike ride around the city; James 1st work experience; James just posing; training for me in London.



Out for lunch and shopping with my crafting friends; getting up at 4am to go the NEXT sales; James 2nd week of work experience.


My last kit from Studio Calico; planning meeting at school, watching Les Miserables again with Julie, visit to a open-air theatre.



Sports day at Junior school; How old the weather was; and photo of James and his friends on the last day of term - I included a photo of their 1st day just for the record.



I got a phone call from James teacher, to say how his work experience placement had gone really well, how the people at the Nursery loved him, and how much they enjoyed him working there.  I typed up the conversation and added in a the glassine envelope.




A prince is born; our first day of the Summery holiday spent at Cadbury World;







James yearly check-up; our first lunch date of the holidays; the beach arriving in my high street for the week; meal out with friends; 



Me and James waiting in the rain to get our names printed on a coke bottle



A small insert with my 1st even visit to a cricket march at Edbaston.





Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Great fun filled pages as always Jackie x

Candace said...

Just catching up on some of your old post and wanted to say these are such great pages Jackie.

But am I reading right, you have stopped your Studio Calico subscription? Never thought I would hear that from you though.

I stopped mine just after we moved then I stopped the Project Life too as I thought too much money was being spent on the new storage boxes, although they were nice, the kit contents were appalling for the money. When I heard P&P had changed too I was so glad I had made that decision. Now we can get the PL boxes here I just couldn't justify the costs.

Are you buying any other kits now instead?