What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Scrapbook Magazine No. 72

This is my layout that was published in this months Scrapbook Magazine No. 72

I received this page kit from Scrap Angel, link here


as well as using the kit, I added the following:-

Jenni Bowlin Ink - Weather Vane
Jenni Bowlin mini kraft tickets
Studio Calico Mr Huey Mist - Lemondade, Clay, Schoolhouse
Studio Calico Stamp Set
Studio Calico Wood Veneer
Arrow Paper Clip
Bakers Twine
Paper Dollie
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Silhouette Cameo



and this is what I came up with





A close up of the Silhouette die cut






the flair button, and mini tickets







I loved working with this kit and it was abit of a challenge to use the pink tones for a boy layout, but by changing the photo to black and white the layouts came together easily.

Why not get a copy of the magazine to see what the other DT team has come up with using the same products.





1 comments:

Candace said...

great LO Jackie