What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Toad Hall - a Scrapping Weekend

I've jut spent a lovely weekend with my scrapping friends at Toad Hall, in Shropshire.

We started our weekend in Much Wenlock, 



but before I meet the girls for lunch I took the chance to have a wander on my own around Wenlock Priory.  
























The field next to the Priory was full of lambs, most of them snuggling together to keep warm.



then we had lunch at the Copper Kettle, which was yummy




then onto Toad Hall for a weekend of scrapping fun !!!



This was my 5th time coming here and we are always greeted with this - such a lovely gesture



This was my room



This was the crop room




Again we had a Caterer, but this time we brought our own desserts, OMG - this raspberry white chocolate cheesecake was yummy!  made my the lovely Sue, very much appreciated and totally on the menu for next time.




 We took a few photos, but not has many has I normally do









As a thank you for organising the weekend the girls gave me a voucher so that I could get some seriously gorgeous wool, now I have not excuse not to crochet something, so what this space.




I will be back soon with the layouts I completed.

Thanks for stopping by ...



0 comments: