What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

Better late than never ...

I've been meaning to post these layouts for weeks now, at least 3 weeks, and things just keep getting in the way.  Anyway, here they are

Produced Used : Studio Calico - January 2013 kit




This Jenni Bowlin stenscil paper has been in my stash just waiting to be used, I added patterned paper between the C and the J as they are our initials.





The next two layouts I did at my last crop.

These photos make me smile, they were taken last year at a retreat.  It was my idea to have the serious pose.  The ideas of doing a 12x12 layout and the divided page protection I got from one of the Glitter Girls videos - a great idea for adding more photos.

Products used : October Afternoon - Midway Collection




but has you can see it didn't last that long - I love spending time with these girls



Close up - the arrow on one of the patterned papers was ideal to use as an indicator.




Products used: Studio Calico Darling Dear collection.  The design of this layout came from another Glitter Girl page.








And finally, this is a sneak of a layout that will be appearing in the next issue of Scrapbook Magazine.  





Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Sam Ball (aka sammyb) said...

Missed you this weekend... Roll on Friday xxx

Bernice Hopper said...

Great layouts.

I have given award on my blog!

Sheena said...

Seriously great pages jackie x
Didn't we have fun that weekend :D