What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 10 February 2013

Stamps for Sale

I'm having a major sale of most of my crafting supplies, starting with stamps many include Exclusive Studio Calico Sets, Exclusive Scrapagogo Stamps, My Minds Eye, PaperArsty, Tim Holtz to name a few.

As well as stamps I will be adding punches, papers, embellishments, albums, but it will take me time to sort and bag up so please keep looking - you never know you might find a bargain.

I'm aiming to sell 75% of my crafting products.

The link to my listing is here

If the link doesn't work than my Ebay User name is ja4316

I can also ship Internationally, if you are buying internationally please wait for an invoice before you pay the final amount.  I will adjusting the listing accordingly.

1 comments:

Nitasha said...

Oh, are you able to ship to US too? I know International shipping is crazy expensive, but just checking...