What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

Project Life - April 2012

At long last I'm uploading my April pages, apologies again for the glare from the page protectors.

Has I'd done a lot of photos for my week away this month, this part was mainly pages fillers but with the arrival of my Cameo - I love it. The 'Love' stamp is one by Kaisercraft from Merly Impressions.



Ally Pally, meeting with your Julie & Morag for a fun day stash shopping. Cameo files.




James all kitted out for his bike ride; the 'petrol strike' that wasn't; coffee with James at Cafe Nero


More filler cards and going to see the Hunger Games, what a great film, just loved it. So much so I went out and got the books.



I included extra pages from our week in Sheringham.

Sheringham cut with my Cameo; journey down; being woken on the Sunday morning by the Salavation Army band; J&J going on one of there many walks of the week; fishing boats.


Easter Sunday Service; beach huts; Cormer beach; Sheringham beach


The fishermans cottage we stayed in, looks small from the outside but adequate for us 3; hot chocolate with cream (my favourite); fish & chips tea.


me & James, love these Crocs; James beach-combing; Jon, James & Lawrence (Nephew) enjoying a quick paddle on our way home from the beach.


One of the day I went to see the Seals at Moreton Quay, it was a beaufitul day for the sea was very choppy;





This is one of my favourite views of the beach - I love how I can look into the distance and not see anyone for miles. Printed the photo on a A4 sheet and cut to fit the pockets.


This one I took on one of the evening stolls along the prom.




I will upload my May pages towards the end of the week, please come back and see.

Thanks for stopping by,


0 comments: