What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 27 May 2012

SJ Papercraft Blog Challenge - May/June 2012

Withe one thing another I've been unable to join in with these challenges over the past few months, but now things are settling down, I decided to give it a go, and hope that I can continue to take part.

So over on SJ Papercraft Blog, here , this month challenge is up and this is my take. The challenge is to produce a layout about a boy. So off I went and produced this,

Totally Cool- using Simple Stories - Awesome Collection




then I realised that there was an added challenge to incorporate something old,

So after some throught I came up with the idea to add some stamp details over the page, I've had these stamps for ages, at least 2 years so they more than qualify. I've used a mixture of inks on the images to tone with my page.


then added some Maya Road chipboard stars, which I misted. Again somethings I've had in my stash for ages.



and the final close up of the banner details.



Thanks for stopping by ...

2 comments:

Lou said...

Thanks for joining in with SJ Crafts challenge. Fantastic layout.

Lisa-Jane said...

Great layout! I love the layering. Its great to be prompted to use up some older stuff isn't it?! Good luck with the challenge over at S J Crafts!