What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

My mojo has come back ...

I recently went to my crop and did the sum total of one layout (which I still haven't finished), which is so not like me, maybe it was all the catching up I was doing, especially with Sheena who had joined us for the day - which was a pleasant distraction. When I came home I really couldn't be bother and basically for a few days after I just set in my room trying to think of what to do, so I was pleased that this week I've been able to get my head around a few things and try and sort some of my albums out, thanks to Shimelle's new class.

Following Shimelle's prompts have got me thinking about my albums and how to organise them, so over the coming weeks, I will be updating regularly on my progress to make my albums more readable, so watch this space.

In one of the prompts this week she talked about scrapping a photo and then having several from that event still to work with, so with that in mind I decided to do this. A double pager - hoot ! hoot!

Products used: Studio Calico - March 2012 kit


It started with this side first, and I found a sketch on Pinterest (love that place )you can find the sketch here. I turned the sketch round to suit my photos, anyway, has I was putting it together I decided to make it into a double pager.



I'm trying to use my older stamps more and came across these, a set of arrows from Blond Moments.


I also found a set from PaperArtsy.



Love the wood veneer people from Studio Calico.



Then I did these using the Studio Calico Sketchbook No. 10. Again using my Studio Calico March kit


Studio Calico Sketchbook No. 11


Thanks for stopping by...

0 comments: