What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Now for Something Completely Different ...

I frequently read the threads on UK Scrappers but I've set up my account to go to my most regular pages, so I hadn't seen this challenge started at the beginning of the year by Shimelle and only came across it because she had put it on her blog. So last night James swimming lesson was cancelled 'due to the 48 hour rule not being adhered to by a school child' - enough said, so I had a few hours free and I escape to my craft room.

You can find the information here

This is the collection I got together, following Shimelles instructions.

Papers - MME Fine & Dandy, American Craft (AC) Peachy Keen, Crate Paper - Farmhouse, Echo Par - A Walk in the Park (stripes);
Alphas - AC Thickers, My Little Shoebox mini alpha stickers.
Mist - Mr Huey- Piglet
Bakers Twine, Brads, Dollie - stash





and here is my finished layout. I recently had these photos printed on a 6x4 and wanted to use them as is, but then decided to cut them apart and make into a photostrip (as per the instructions) decided it wouldn't work, so re-mounted them back onto white cardstock.

Also I was going to use the stripe paper, but decided that the B side of the paper (which is under the Dollie) worked better with the colours in my photo.



Thanks for stopping by ...

0 comments: