What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 21 April 2012

Just a few layouts

I seem to have a batch of layouts, that I've not blogged, for one reason or another they are either just waiting for that something (lol) or I've just not got around to taking the photo.

Anyway, here a couple that I've done over the past few weeks.

Thanks a Bunch - Really love how Morag has captured me when I opened my thank you card from the girls for organising our 1st Solihull retreat.


The only thing that I planned for our weekend away was a few group shot, so this was one of several that we did and a few more layouts to follow. So a simple layout.


Again a quick one, of me & Julie taken at our January crop.



I now need to sort out all my albums to make some sort of sense/order out of them, so thanks to Shimelle who must have been reading my mind - lol - because she has come up with the perfect on-line class here. I have tried over the years to keep things together but some of my albums have a mis-match of things in that really need some direction.

So again, another on-line class for me, just loving these at the moment.

Thanks for stopping by ...

0 comments: