What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

It's arrived

After months of 'should I', 'shouldn't I' ... I finally took the plunge and got this ...




I just hope that I can make better use of it, unlike my baby Cricut I had a few years ago.

The lovely Barbara brought her's to our Solihull retreat in February and even thought I only did a couple of sheets I could see the potential having one myself.

At the moment, all the signs are looking good. I've not done too much with it, but have download a few files and cut them out.

You can see one on this pages, in the middle.



Like most new things it will take me a while to get use to it, but there are some great tutorials on-line and at Studio Calico, that I'm sure if I get stuck along the way I will be able to ask and get help. It definitely going to be a 'work in progress' machine.

Thanks for stopping by ...


1 comments:

Nikki said...

I am soooooo close to hitting the order button. But I feel obligated to my Cricut. Ugh!

Thank you for being an enabler! LOL : )