What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

I'm on a roll ...

with scrapping, maybe it with sorting my stash out and having more space to see what items I have, I am still and I think will always be 'sorting out my craft room' so after a few hours throwing things out and moving around, I throught it was time to stop and do some crafting, So as well as the two previous posts (Twisted Sketches 103 & Shimelle Sketch) I did these.

This is using one of my many different page protectors from WRMK that I got earlier this year, apologies for the glare, but they are a great way to use loads of photos on one page. The page can hold 16 - 3"x3" and 2 - 6" x 12".

Products used Studio Calico (SC) Kit, March 2011 : Cardstock - Stampin' Up (SU); Papers - SC Design, My Minds Eye (MME) Stella & Rose; Alphas - American Craft (AC) Thickers;




Beach Fun - Jon & James - play fighting on our holiday in April.

Products used: Studio Calico April 2011 kit. Cardstock - SU; Paper - Cosmo Cricket (CC) - Upcycle; Alpha - Pink Paislee, October Afternoon; Punches - Fiskar; Mist - Mr Huey White & Calico; Embossing Powder - Mustard; Stamps - SC Design.




I started this at my last Solihull Crop, Sue C had given me the photo on the day.

Products used - Studio Calico April 2011 kit, Cardstock - SU Kraft; Maya Road Chipboard, Rub-on - SC; Tim Holtz mini rosette die; Alphas - AC - Thickers; Embossing Powder - Mustard, Aqua; Punches - Martha Stewart, SU;


Thats all for now, thanks for stopping by ...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Loving your Beach Fun layout, Jackie xx

Jennifer Grace said...

Great layouts! I love the clouds on the 'beach fun' page, and the mini rosettes on the spring blooms' page, they're so pretty! x

P.S. have you seen my giveaway?: http://bit.ly/j3YSwi