What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 12 June 2011

Again , Yah to sketches

This year I've really taken to using sketches with my layouts, sometimes I just do exactly what the sketch says, other times I use it just as a starting point.

Anyway on shimelle blog she did a post titled 'From Sketch to Scrapbook Page', which I loved, so I watched her tutorial and decided to give it a go, well after I had purchased some new Nestabilities - going off the track - I swear I should really stop blog hopping because when I see new products, or items that people are using, I just HAVE to get them, so hence new Nesties and a new border punch as used by Shimelle - LOL. I've used new nesties on this layout and the border punch on my layout here.

And this is my version of her sketch/layout. The photo of James looking all grown up and a teenager, complete with shades and pouch.

Products used : Cardstock - Stampin' Up; Paper - October Afternoon (OA) - Rocket Age; Small Pinkie Nesties; Punches - Stampin' Up; Studio Calico Wood Veneer Hearts & Star Rub-on; Tim Holtz Mini Gear Die; Stickers - OA, Bo Bunny (Mama-razzi), 7Gypsies; Jenni Bowlin journaling card; Alphas, AC Thickers, OA Mini Market;






Bye for now,



0 comments: