What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 14 April 2011

Birds of a Feather

I did this layout which was a 'lift' from this sketch here. Julie had done a 'lift' of this layout that I just loved and just had to do my own, but change some things around eg the placement of the photo, the chipboard shape etc.

Product Used : Cosmo Cricket - Circa 1934, Mister Huey Mist - White, Calico; grudgeboard -bird - embossed with brown sugar zing; October Afternoon sticker labels; Stampin' Up heart punch; Fiskar border punches; Stamps - Studio Calico 'Month' stamp, Kaisercraft; Jenni Bowlin Ink - Chili Powder; White Embroidary Thread; Red Pom-pom trim & last (stash); America Craft Thickers; October Afternoon mini alphas;









I would like to thank everyone for all the kind messages that you have sent me regarding my recent sad news, its nice to know that people are thinking about me and sending kind wishes, so thanks once again.

Thanks for stopping by ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVELY LO JACKIE HOPE THINGS STAT LOOKING UP FOR YOU XX

Rachael Elliott said...

Lovely page Jackie, really like how you have filled the hearts in.

Sheena said...

Great Lo Jackie x
Did I take that pic ?