What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Winter is here ...


I do love the look of all this snow, but after a few days I get really sick of it and just want it to go.

But here are a few snap I've taken over the past few days.

A few days ago I went for a walk near my sons school and for the first time it has a swan on the lake, well not one but 3, it was so cold that the lake had partially frozen over.





(Notice the sea gull walking on the ice)


Then woke up on Saturday morning to this, just a light covering, but living in a cul-de-sac it can get a bit tricky getting out of the road, but ace when the kids (and adults) are playing out.


Lovely flake patterns on the conservatory windows ...




Spider web - looking very spooky ...


My garden visitors ... they have dug a hole to bury there treasure (nuts), so I've been going out and adding more to it when ever they leave, I bet they think they have gone mad every time they return and the hole has been re-filled - LOL.




Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous photo's,Jackie.xxxx