What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Scraagogo Retreat Mini Book

I've finally got around to taking photos of my mini book I put together on my holiday over Easter. I used a Prima Chipboard Album that I won at a recent crop. and the front has been embellished using Grungebroad, (another good find whilst tidying my room) distress inks and jenni bowlin mini alphas.






I even made a little mini book to add extra photos of the shop






The last page is about the Fire Alarm going off ... luckily it was a false alarm.

Hope you like it.

6 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Oh Jackie this is just Fab!! What a great idea and one I may have to pinch when I go to the Getaway in October!! xx

Winnie said...

Wow, I love this book! It looks lovely, well done. Can I ask where you get your "tape measures" from? I want some of those too!

Allycat x said...

Its beautiful Jackie - a great reminder of a fabulous time!

Janice said...

It is totally fab Jackie!!! I love how you have really captured the event :)

Rachael Elliott said...

Jackie this is great, a lovely way to remember good times :)

Jenny said...

Jackie, I really love this :) It rocks! You going to October's?