What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 5 February 2010

One to Watch ..

So on Wednesday, which is normally my craft time with Julie, we decided to visit the cinema, well should I say Julie said "should we go to the cinema", my reply "yes". It was only on the drive there, that I asked what we were going to see - LOL.

I'm so thankful that I can go to the pictures with someone other than my DS, that I'd just go along.
A very funny film, well worth watching. So if you're got a spare 2+ hours, go and chill out and have a good laugh. The only downside was that because the film was so long we missed out having lunch, but you can't have it all can you.
I'm curently getting myself sorted for the Bromsgrove 12 hour Cropaganza on 6th Feb, got about 10 page bags sorted, as well as the 3 classes that Morag with be running, I think next week I should have some LO's etc to show you. I know I've not been very productive this year so far, but hope this will be give the kick up the bum I need.
Thanks for stopping by.
(Sorry for the last two para, can't split them up - aggggggghhhhhh !!!!)

0 comments: