What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Retreat layouts

OK, so I had a some spare time and managed to photography and uploads the layouts I did over the weekend at the Cronkhill Retreat. Really surprised on how much I managed to get done, but as well as these I did some 8x8 pages for the Journal Your Christmas album which starts on 1st December.

This is one from the Scrapagogo Retreat that was designed by SJ.


Cosmo Cricket - Nutmeg Collection

Cosmo Cricket - Nutmeg Collection



October Afternoon - Farm Fresh

October Afternoon - Report Card

This is for a Sketch Challenge over on Scrapagogo using Prima Marketing Papers

Scrapagogo November 2009 kit & Hybrids

Scrapagogo November 2009 Kit, Stamp & Hybrid

So at the moment that all I've done in the scrapping department, but hope to have some more to upload next week, after another 'scrappy' weekend.

2 comments:

Claire Crompton said...

Hi Jackie, lovely layouts as usual. Go pop over to my blog I have left you an award!.

Cx

Unknown said...

Wow... you were busy Jackie!
Fab layouts x