What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Project Life - September 2012


I've finally got around to taking photos of my pages, so without me rambling on and on, here they are


Key points : sunset over the rooftops, day at a lovely garden centre with MIL, visit to the City



another cut from the cameo



James back to school, learning to crochet a round, 


a close up




Studio Calico kit, coffee treat, and the new displays at Morrisons - very continental

funny car space markings at Merry Hill, coffee treat, hot tub, and Halloween boxes.



1st mince pies of the season, more wool, Sheena came to visit and gave me some lovely flowers.




Friday night visit to the cinema, tickets booked for Cinderella and a visit from my Aunty.



That was my month of September, thanks for stopping by.




0 comments: