What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

A Week in Norfolk

Last week we spent the week in Norfolk, Sheringham to be precise, a lovely fishing town not far from Cromer.  If you are a regular reading to me blog, you will know that we visit there a couple of times a year, I love it, I love the fact that James has been able to get the morning papers since he was 9/10 years old and not be frightened to walk through the town on his own, I love it that the locals recognise us and stop and say hello and enquire how James is doing, and each time the remark how taller hes getting etc.

Well here are a few photos of our week.   I didn't take as many as I normally do, but still a lot for me to get printed.



The journey down


Started on my first snood  on the drive down


 a walk in the woods




Love this signpost - directing us to the cafe



Many trips to various cafes, for a hot chocolate



I love Stream Trains, and the North Norfolk Railway has its very own, I go into a complete anorak when I'm there.








Now I'm getting the hang of crocheting, I visited a lovely shop in the town, to stock up with some wool


I love being able to get fresh bread from the bakery each day


We had 2 days of really thick fog,


 didn't stop us going for a walk along the prom


me with one of my snood - this one not finished need another ball of wool



not sure how I managed to be in the arcade on my own, but did manage this



yeah !!! £10 





found a shop that sold washi tape !!! not that I need any more, but I still had to get some





We managed to spend some time on the beach,  me walking and taking in the views




 


and J &J playing cricket.





The cottage we stayed at



This photo was taken about 7am on Saturday (27th) morning, it was very, very windy and freezing - but wanted to get a few shots of the rough sea.




On our journey home, this was the sky, lovely and blue without a cloud in sight, such a contrasts to the morning sky







I did say I hadn't taken many, so will apology for the photo heavy post.

Thanks again for stopping by, really must get my Project Life finished and uploaded.





1 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

Looks like you had a great time