What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

SJ Papercraft Blog Challenge - September 2012

Over on SJ Papercraft blog you can find this month challenge here, and it all about making a layout or card using a 6x6 pad.

As I seem to have a collection these, I thought I would give it a go and here it is


I used a pad from Kaisercraft - Check In


At the back of the pad it has several sheets with die-cuts, which are just smaller version of the die cut sheet - what a great idea.







and here are a few close ups





notice these flair badges - they are made by my lovely friend Morag and you can purchase them here Can you believe it I've used 3 on one layout, decided that I had to use them as soon as I got them otherwise they will just be gathering dust.

I've added a tag behind the photo with some journalling on,..


tucked some cut strips behind the photo


of course Studio Calico wood veneers, as the journalling is about 'going places' I added various mode of transport.


Thanks for stopping by ...

4 comments:

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh its lovely - isnt he growing up! Congratulations on your top 3 spot too!

Claire Crompton said...

I love the colours you've chosen, great detail, love the little airplanes.

Cx

Lisa-Jane said...

What a wonderful layout Jackie! I love that you have inspired by the 6x6 series but totally made it your own and I will be stealing that 3 page fan design for sure. Thanks for joining in with the challenge.

Sarah said...

Great page, Jackie!!! So much detail and those 6 x 6 papers are lovely!! Thanks for joining in with our 6 x 6 challenge! x