What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Project Life - August 2012



I've finally got around to uploading my August pages, as mentioned if I think I need to add more page protectors I do, so this month with a week spent in Norfolk and a day in Liverpool, I've managed to add extra pages, so here goes, again I've mainly used my Studio Calico August 2012 kit



Side 1 - finally taking my weave out and going 'au natual', getting James passport approved after several attempts, flat tyre





Finding a cricket on the roof of our car, getting my Studio Calico kit very late in the month - that I thought it had been lost - lol, storm cloud moving in, finding James's pram in the roof of the garage, our cinema trips, and the impression of a bird that had flown into the conservatory window.



Our week in Norfolk, starting with the town's annual carnival, complete with town cryers and marching bands



and the town people all taking part on various floats.




our journal down, the launching of the lifeboat, 



Beach fun, visiting Priory Maze




The cottage we said in, James and I enjoying some Norfolk ice-cream and a stroll along the prom one evening.








Then our day trip to Liverpool,  I added a different sized page protector here and typed my journalling so that I could add more words.  I also added the names to each photo, so that when you read the journalling it co-ordinates with the photos.







 So that was my month of August, come back soon to see some layouts.







0 comments: