What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 20 July 2012

Last Day of School

Today is James last day of school, for the summer holiday, so of course I needed the end of year photos, well this is my Mr grumpy this morning,



And him September 2011 - all happy and smiling - boy he has changed.


Then when his friends came I asked for a group shot like I did in September, so this is the September one



And here they are this morning (notice how James has managed a smile now his friends are here - lol).




Well another year over with, and now he's in Year 10, WOW !!! where has the time gone. T
Not only has James changes but so has his friends, has I see them everyday I hadn't noticed much, but they have.

Well happy holiday to everyone

I will be back with some layouts over the weekend.


0 comments: