What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

A weekend with the Girls

The other week I visited Preston for the weekend, to celebrate one of my friends 50th birthday, so it was great to get together and catch up with them all, especially having them to talk to about my friend Nannice, we all went to the same school together, grow up together and Kath (the birthday girl) even worked with her for a while, so it was good to be able to talk about her to people who know her, and also I was able to talk to them about what happening with me, which is alot better face to face and not over the phone.

They all said that I looked well, but it not what the outside looks like it how I feel, I did have to have a nap on Friday, and on Saturday I went to bed for an hour, but when I woke up I felt alot better, so hopefully after my Op I will start to get some of my energy back and not feel so consently drained.

So apart from visiting Missy shop, we had lunch out and had a great night at Kath birthday party, here are a few snap of the weekend. I didn't take has many photos at the party, due to the fact that we spent the most part chatting, but being with Kath celebrating her day was what it was all about.

So we had lunch at a local Italian, which was yummy


Susan & Me, my friend since we were 8yrs old, and Christine sister.

Christine, me and Susan

Then on Friday with Christine being a Beauty Therapist she did my toes for the party ... I just love being pampered. Sorry for the poor quality of photos they were taken on my iphone.










Then on Saturday it was time for us girlies to get together and have a good old chatter and celebrate Kath's 50th. Mark and Ian was with us (Mark took the photo) but we had to have one with just us girls.





Kath and her sister had done loads of cupcakes, instead of having a big cake.




Come back soon to see some 'catch up' layouts.

0 comments: