This is the week challenge that my team set over on UKS and goes live today (19th July). The challenge was to produce a layout by:-
- Make your own background/patterned paper
- Use a Stamp
- Use Summer Colours
- Use Lace
- Stamped on the plain background to give a pattern - used my Stampin' Up background stamp.
- Stamped the title - Inkadinkadoo Alpha stamps
- Use bright colours - used Echo Park - Sumertime Collection
- Lace - from Scrapagogo Shop
- Embossing - Used a tag and embossed with Tim Holtz Bingo Texture Plate and lightly over with 'Worn Lipstick' Distress Ink.
If you are on UKS, I hope you join in, even if your not please join in, I'd love to see what ideas you come up with, link it in my comments so I can see.
Have fun and thanks for stopping by ...