What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Shopoholic & Recent Pages

To start off with I had a brilliant time at the NEXT sales, has you can see - LOL. I've not been to the NEXT sale for ages so off I went and got all these, mainly for my holidays, things for J&J and one or two items for the house.


I even amazed me that I had returned home with 9 bags, but eh oh these things have to be done - don't they - LOL.

Whilst in Birmingham, I managed to take these photos around and about, its not only a great place to shop, have a coffee and meet friends, but I great place to take loads and loads of photos of the architecture and the many displays around the city centre.


So after we all returned home, we decided to go for a drive around the area, locally theres a reservoir and I was unsure on how to get around the back to take photos from a different angle, so Jon suggested going for drive before tea and he could show me, and quite frankly I was amazed, the views over looking the city was just stunning, and only about 10 minutes away from my house. Apologies for the small photo but got a new device on my photo editing program that allow you to merge a couple of shots together to make one, but not sure how to enlarge it, to add here, but I hope you get the basic idea, if I find out will add to another post.


Then on Sunday was my Solihull crop which again was loads of fun and I managed to complete my June pages for my GoGo Yearbook and Documentary 2010 - June pages, which I will upload later.

I also completed 2 layouts,

This one is following the Create & Go Sketch


'Cupcake Delight' - using the July GoGo Kit.

Scrapagogo July 200 kit

I managed to do two layouts yesterday with my lovely Studio Calico Kit,

I've used this photo before, but its so raw to get a good photo of Jon that I might just have to use it until I can get another one.




Thanks for stopping by ... call back soon.

1 comments:

Winnie said...

Wow! Now that's a shopping spree! LOL Love the photos and LOs.