What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 15 January 2010

My Word of the Year is .....

BELIEVE


Well, I know it abit late in the month, but I've finally decided on my word for the year. I've been thinking over the past few weeks about what I want to achieve this year, in a multitude of rolls, eg as a wife, mother, friend, scrapper and it all boils down to this one word.

The fact that I need to believe in myself more, and stand by my decision and believe that what I'm doing or have done is for the best at that moment in time.

So a short list, I need to:
  1. Believe that I can make my family life even happier this year.
  2. Believe that I can get organised even if it takes me a while - after all Rome wasn't built in a day.
  3. Believe that dreams and wishes can come true, even if it takes a while.
  4. Believe that the glass is half full NOT half empty.
  5. Believe in myself more.
I'm sure that I could add to this list, but these are the main ones at the moment, I've got some personal ones but not putting down on here.

Anyway will be back will a layout I did last night for my crop on Sunday.

Thanks for stopping by ...


0 comments: