What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2009

TINA TURNER - LIVE



What a night - I went to see Tina Turner at the NIA Birmingham on 7th and she was brilliant.

Since moving to Birmingham I seemed to have found my feet and doing alot of things on my own - don't get me worng I would love other to come along, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Anyway, as soon as I know she was appearing in Birmingham I booked my ticket. My Hubby didn't want to go and not only that we don't have anyone to look after our son in the evenings so I was on my own.
I went on the bus which stops at the top of my street and then got a taxi home.

With her dancers




For a woman who is 69 she was totally amazing.
I took these photos with my panasonic FZ28 using the Aperture feature, wasn't sure what I was doing but knew that it give a longer zoom capacity. I was near the back of the hall but the photos came out really well.
Really looking forward to going on my photographic course which starts at the end of April to find out what my camera can do...
Thanks for looking .....

0 comments: