What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Workshop with Tracie Hudson

Apologies for my absent but family life has had to be given priority over the last few months, but things are calming down again, and I'm hoping that I can now get back on track and blog more regularly.

* * *

Earlier in June Debbie who runs the Moxley crop organised a workshop with Tracie Hudson, which was fab.

We was given a lovely selection of papers from Simply Stories using their Homespun collection -along with a few other bits and pieces to add to the layouts.  We had pdf's for 5 layouts, working on 4 at the workshop, with ad additional 3 that we could do in our own time.






These are the layouts we did in the workshop









And with the additional pdf's I completed these at home.  This is an adaptation of the one that Tracie had done.



This one I did using up some of the scrap left on my desk, after adding finishing touches to my pages.



This is a collection that I wouldn't have brought, but so glad that I was able to use the papers in this workshop.

Thanks for stopping by.





0 comments: