What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Project Life - December 2013

Here are my December pages,


Visiting the German Market with James;



We queued up for ages to get our photo taken with the Coca-Cola trunk; out for a meal with friends; hairdressers visit.



Spending time with my cousin, enjoying a Chinese takeaway; decorating the tree; making our Christmas cake.



Lunch and Shopping with the girls in Solihull




Phone Santa to tell him I've been good !



We had a lovely meal at ASK Italian




School concet; a visit to the Ballet;




I even did some stitching;





Watching Nelson Mandela funeral; James writing his Christmas card; 2nd visit to see The Hunger Games; getting what I thought was one new tyre - turned out I needed all 4; going to see Thriller Live.



James decorating our Christmas cake; going to the top of the Birmingham Library on my birthday.





Christmas Day, didn't take many photos of they day.



This made me laugh - James and his uncle zoned out with their iPads.



Spending some time in Derbyshire over the holidays; celebrating James 16th birthday with the family.





That completes my 2013 Project Life albums, due to adding extra pages protectors, and loads of extra photos my pages spans over 3 albums.

I now need to start on my 2014 albums but try and do a much more simple version, perhaps following the original idea of doing Project Life.

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comments:

Sheena said...

Great December pages x
What a wonderful set memories these albums make xxx