What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Scrap365 July 2013 Sketch Challenge

I love using sketches so I was up for the challenge with this one.  The information can be found here

and this is the sketch - taken from a layout by my lovely friend, Sheena






I used the new paper collection from October Afternoon - Travel Girl




and a few close ups, I used the strip at the bottom of the paper, to add to my layout




Also loving the cork chevrons from Studio Calico, to add futther details I stitched up the middle of the arrow (arrow cut on my Cameo) and the alphabet stickers are from Jillibean Soup.




the photos where taken on my recent girly holiday to Spain on the plane.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Sam Ball (aka sammyb) said...

Brilliant take on the sketch and fabulous layout xxx