What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Project Life - July 2012

My July Project Life pages

So I did this page for my July covering page, adding a couple of my cameo die cuts and wood veneer.


Starting the month off by seeing an awful film 'Rock of Ages' starring Tom Cruise - total waste of time, my final meeting of the year as a school governor, helping Year 11 with interview techniques (very interesting)



Lovely die-cut



Waking up at 5am to go to the NEXT sale, DH said I was mad, but I did get some good bargains, watching my friends daughter at a schynoised swimming competition, her team and the rest of the teams competing were just amazing, her team eventually won 2 medals.


James having an eye test at the hospital, growing some redcurrents.


James's loves just going out to the garden and picking strawberries, 'my pigeon' sunning itself, new Kelly Purkey stamps



Instead of making myself a mini album of my weekend in Preston, I add the same photos to my PL pages.

Arriving at Preston train station, meeting the girls for lunch and a catch-up.


getting ready and a meal out



Then onto a cocktail bar, where we had one or two cocktails and loads of laughs.



then I was heading home, so a view from the train, after lunch with Christine. So a great weekend was had by all.


Use of my new Kelly Purkey stamp - love it.


James last day of school, my weekend survival kit, meeting my cousin for a meal in the City.


Got a new set of stamps from Studio Calico - all about food yeah !!! find it here



And my final page - lunch date with friends (Julie & Millie), Jon & James (rare photo of Jon), watching Ice Age 4 in 3D.


Another cool cameo die cut - oh I'm loving this machine.


Thanks for stopping by

1 comments:

Lisa-Jane said...

I love that first page! You have great die cuts there - is the Cameo the one you have to buy cartridges for? I'm thinking about putting one on my Christmas wish list!