What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Shimelle - Starting Point 1-2 October 2011

I getting back into scrapping, I'm slowly getting my room organised, actually I'm doing the whole house - got too much stuff and not enough room, so I've not been doing much crafting, but I did managed to sit down over the weekend and do this, another Starting Point from Shimelle, you can find it here.

and here is my take on it.

I've used papers from my Studio Calico (SC) September 2011 kit.


















and my finished layout is .
























I also used my Pink Paislee 'phantom' stamps - I know these are ideally for Halloween - but I feel they are useful for other layouts























and Tim Holtz Bat & Skull mini dies - ideal for this layout, only got the die really for the 'skull' - but bonus having these bats as well. I also shadowed stamped my SC clouds over the 'moon'.






















Thanks for stopping by ....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this layout of yours. Love how you used the stamps on it. Thanks for the inspiration.