What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 29 October 2010

Half Term Holiday

Well we have just spent a great week in Sheringham, this was are 3rd visit for the year and well worth it.

I know some that think going to the same place year after year is boring, but I say 'Why Not', we has a family love it and hope to visit for many years to come. We have already booked a week for Easter time and looking to book again for the Summer, but need to sort out James school holiday dates.

The weather wasn't brilliant but it was great being away and in a place that we all love.

For some reasons, I don't know what, but I didn't take has many photos has I normally do, but here are a few.

We went for long coastal walks, I walked along the beach, which I wish I could do on a weekly basis, its so relaxing to do, and a great way for me to clear my mind and get things into perspective. We watched fishing boats being launched, and when I could keep James till was able to have my photo taken with him - LOL










Now I off to the Scrapagogo Getaway Retreat on 29th till 31st October , so please pop back over the weekend and I'll try and add some photos of the weekend as I go along.

Thanks for stopping by ... have a fab weekend ... I know I will ...

0 comments: