What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 9 May 2010

I can safely say ...

my mojo is back, over the past few days I've had chance to get crafting, making cards, and using my page kits that I had put together over the past few weeks.

So these are a few of the layouts I've put together, I done a few more but need some finishing touches. I feel really please with myself ha I'm using up my old Scrapagogo bits and pieces.

This one is using the lovely October Afternoon - Fly A Kite -




Embellishment from Amercian Craft - its amazing what you can find when you have a tidy up.


Got this Heidi Swapp mask ages, and ages ago and never used it, so out it came as well as my Glimmer Mist, which I need more practice with, didn't want the colour to be as dark as it has become, but it does work



then punched circles, stickers, rub-ons and 7Gypsies 97% complete words. The ribbon is one I got at last years GoGo Retreat.



I finally got around to using some of the hundreds of eyelets I got from QVC when I got my Big Bite, still lots more to use, but its a start.

And then, on Saturday night, I got a call from my best friend in Preston to say that we have book our "girly holiday' in Benidorm. We are so excited, I missed last year because of James starting Secondary school, so am looking forward to spending time with my 'girlies' again.

I did them each a card - just for fun, along with a Holiday check list that I'd picked up from Boots, and I better get some ideas for the mini books that I do for them each time we go away.




Thanks for stopping by ...

3 comments:

Sarah xx said...

These are all fabulous Jackie, glad your mojo is back and working well. The glimmer mists and mask look great but I love the embellies from the first one xxx

Claire Crompton said...

Gosh you have been busy Jackie. Hope you enjoy your girly holiday in Benidorm!! ;)

Cx

Winnie said...

Glad to hear your mojo is back Jackie! Fantastic LOs too. They all look great. Good on you for using up your existing stash. Looks like you're doing well!